Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whew....

I haven't picked up a violin in YEARS! Today while I was walking through the Performing Arts Center, or PAC as we affectionately call it, I saw this chick Amber and had absolutely NO CLUE that she played the violin. I stopped playing when I was like...9? 10? sometime around then. So she didn't know I played and I wanted to see what I remembered....I played my favorite song... Places and Spaces by Donald Byrd which is pretty fucking hard to learn at 8...that might have been the reason I quit...

Listen to the instrumentation within this song! I left out of PAC with a tear in my eye wishing I never quit playing...maybe I'll start again someday....




FUCK...I really wanna play again now...I think I wanna learn how to play Feeling Good by Nina Simone...that'd be a good idea

No comments: