Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The problem. I have a Dell




Where do I start? I know. I have a Dell! Thats the 1st problem.

2nd Problem

In the last 2 years I had to restore it back to factory setting twice.

3rd Problem

Lately my computer just been shutting off randomly (oh yeah I need a new battery, it doesn't charge anymore and has the nerve to say it reached the end of its usage) so I have been doing Inspector Gadget work on it. Comes to find out that the charger has a shortage in it. (OH YEAH MIGHT I ADD, this is the 3rd, yes, 3rd charger I've had). Then today it shut off randomly on me, so I went in my Insepctor Gadget mode and then I started to smell burnt something, and then I looked at the back of my computer. IT WAS SMOKING! Then the cord started to spark out flames and shit. So yeah I'm w/out my bff until I get a new charger or new computer.



Burnt to HELL






No comments: