Friday, March 13, 2009

Toastin it up with Juiceboxes!



A year ago TODAY, my sister went into LABOR!
And now me & that little girl are more than family, thats my HEART!
Tomorrow is Aubrey's 1st B-day Extravaganza!! And the who's who from Detroit will be in action. Trying to tell people, even though it's a Chuckie Cheese, we shutting the pl
ace DOWN!
So I just touch down in the D, and was trying to get started on some studying but realized that I can't cause I still have to find the perfect gift for Aubrey. But can't do that either cause the elder parental(grandma) is bugging me to build this dollhouse. Ugh! Don't people know I don't know how to follow directions.
But any ways Happy Friday the 13th. Don't do anything stupid or dumb or anything that gets the black people killed first in the horror flicks ;).



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA BUGA!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Christin said...

damn has chub-chub came a long way! You should've put that picture up of her smiling and laughin after only being out the womb for like 2 hours lol.