Sunday, March 1, 2009

Surpise!

Opening up packages is better than meeting a new guy. Cause I know what I'm getting, duh! Lol, finally my stuff from E.L.F came when I was away on break and boy I am happy! And over break I ordered a 98 palette for 8.oo on Ebay and the research I did on it, it pretty good, up there w/Coastal Scents, just don't have the price tag.

But let's share the goodies:
1. Smokey Eye Kit
2.Eye Brightening Eye Shadow-Drama
3.Eye Brightening Eye Shadow-Silver Lining
4.Nail Polish- Dark Navy
5.Eye Makeup Remover Pads
6.Blending Brush

I played with the eyeshadow already and the pigmentation is really good for something that cost a dollar.

But I was really geeked about the Smokey Eye Kit. I can never get it quite right & I've been eyeing the kit @ Sephora but for 40$ I'll just keep it moving. But here's what was inside the kit from e.l.f.
1.Eyelash Curler
2.Smudge Brush
3.Duo Mascara--Waterproof or Regular
4.Eye Liner
5. Eye Shadow
And for 5 dollars, I couldn't pass it up.

Check out their website & happy buying.

No comments: