Saturday, March 14, 2009

..."How Many Tme She Gonna Say 'Moving Cool'?.."

Idlewild is the shit...and B.E.T has reminded me of so. I got the DVD in the room and totally forgot about it. Since B.E.T was showing a censored and chopped up version on tv, I decided to pull out the dvd.

MOVING COOL IS THE GREATEST SONG EVER!!!

I'm already a diehard Outkast fan...and the movie had moved them up in my book from like #6 to #3...no joke. What group you know made a fuckin musical where they wrote every song...It had Patti LaBelle, Bruce Bruce, Faison Love, Paula Patton, Terrence Howard...can't get any better than that.



This is the cd version...whenever the actual part comes on in the movie my Dad turns it up loud and rewinds it over and over!

Idlewild is a real place but it's not in Atlanta..it's right here in Michigan...check it out...

No comments: