Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well...

On Wednesday the Hookah Lounge has this thing called Karaoke Night so the white people get together and sing songs and smoke hookah...
Side Note:
Funniest shit, but whenever me and Liz go to Canada, mainly club Voodoo where the DJ plays the sames songs cause they're on a play list, we always see the wildest shit. We either see people spreading Mono {I have a fear of catching mono which is why I hold my breath after I hear someone sneeze or cough, that shit it is like the curable version of AIDS. Think about it, you lose weight, you looks sick as hell, and you just coughing and puking up shit all the time...I digress...}, people dancing naked on the bar or people {white people}using the N-word profusely...

So these chicks get up and sing Tipsy by JQwan {forgot about that dude didn't you??} and they said nigga...I choked on the hit I was taking cause they said the shit so fluently with no hesitation like it was nothing, I was the only black person and began to laugh obnoxiously...

On my way home {I smoked Watermelon and Fruit Roll-Up if you were wondering} and I'm coming down the back road on the way to my apartment, and I saw 4 deer just frolicking and shit, and they came to the corner and saw me...so they all paused and waited for me to pass...this tripped me the fuck out...I'm like "Nah nah nah kid, I know those deer didn't just stop and wait for me.", but they did! So while I'm scrambling to get my camera so I could take the picture, they figured out I wasn't about to go and they continued frolicking across the street, THEN {yeah its more}, I guess they figured out they didn't wanna go that way and went BACK the way they came, and stopped at the corner AGAIN to see if I wanted to go...

Those damn deer are smart...gotta give them that...Now it's time to be productive and do work son...lol...I'm out.

No comments: