Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grown Up thangs

I'm soooooooo PISSED!!! 1st today was such a nice day and where was I, I was in the library and class. First BOO!

Second BOO
Today is St.Patty's Day and people keep on txting and callin saying 'hey, lets go out' and I wanna say 'hey, go fuck yourself cause these 2 papers aren't gonna write themselves. Biotch!'

Third BOO
Don't wanna go all in details but I hate HATERS! Im not talking bout those people that hate for dumb little shit like for yo shoes,outfit or phone. But I'm talking about those hate cause you are going somewhere in life. Hating on you to make you as miserable as them.
Hate even more when those types try and plant their negative seed in my family.
And I was recently informed that they read my blog so thats even better.
So to HATER:
HI!!! Thanks for all the attention and thoughts that you give me and sister. We feed off of your envy and jeaoulsy. Please don NOT hate that the things we do, have done and plan to do are out of your reach. Please do NOT hate that I support her in a way that not only helps her but me too. So THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND THOUGHTS!

No comments: