Sunday, March 8, 2009

The plan

Chicagotorontovegas!!!!!!!
Thats the plan.
*Chicago-Taste Fest
*Toronto-Caribana
Vegas-21st!!
*me & the p.i.c(partner in crime) have been talking for the last couple of months of finally making this trip. We are just tired of going to Winsdor to get away from the people in Detroit and when we get there, the same motherfuckers are there!!! UGHH!! RAT!!! So we hoping the further north we go, the less of population of Detroit RATS!
*Haven't been one in the last couple of years. But since my sister new job is most likely of out state, we are making it our mission to go and take Aubrey. But I really want a JUMBO turkey leg. lol. But if you never heard of it *looks shocked and ashamed at YOU*, ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TASTE FESTIVALS IN THE MIDWEST! Not only do you have food,drink & more food from everywhere, there's also my 2 FAVORITE places: STATE ST. & MICHIGAN AVE.
So now I'm on the hunt for cheap flights and getting kinda pissed that United & Southwest keep on popping up. I don't fucks with those.United is a higly specialized for giving you the run around and Southwest is just, ugh! I don't want to have 5 layovers for a 2 hour flight. Get it TOGETHER!

2 comments:

Christin said...

Well lets fly AirTran like I did to Atlanta...it was $130 roundtrip with taxes included.

Lizzy said...

Ohh I likes!