Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thanks Lizzy




ufgybewrojfibugeqw]quibgbyqepirgybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats how I can explain my week.I think I have a complex. LOL, let me explain it. After any kinda of break from school, it's kinda hard to get back in the groove of school.
This week was the 1st week back from Spring Break and it SUCKED!!!
Had a midterm in Biology that I had no idea about, like NO idea.
Was suppose to write 2 papers for English, didn't even happen.
Can't find the book for one of the papers.
Laptop computer charger gave up on me.
Basically had a sucky ass week! lol
But anywho, I was going through my daily blog check and Lizzy from slowjamtherapy made a blog and which she wrote a list for the day.
*Light bulb click on in head*
Thats actually what I need to do!!
So I did!!
Hopefully it all gets done =)




3 comments:

Christin said...

I make lists too...but now since I'm a baller i put em in my iphone instead of on super enlarged sheets of paper lmao...that is the biggest fuckin sheet of paper i've ever seen in my life Liz.

Christin said...

oh yeah...you definitely didn't do # 7 lol!

Lizzy said...

Not my fault man!!

Its a average sized paper.