Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jet Setting Is A Trip Baby!

Well I'm back in 313...I left the 404 and 902 area code a couple of hours ago and I miss it like hell. By the way the mask thing worked cause I didn't get sick...I prevailed bitches!!

Friday
  • I got my hair done and came back to stuff some more clothes in to the suitcase before my 4:30 flight
  • When I got to the airport I ran in to a H.S. friend I used have a crush on...that faded after I noticed Sandy...even though he had a girl name, he was a manly man...whew!
  • My Mom and I got stripped searched {not like butt-naked, but it might as well be}, they jacked me for my favorite perfumes {Estee Lauder's Sensuous and Paradise Blue} AND the plane was over an hour late
  • I touched down in Atlanta and my cousin didn't know where he lived so we were lost for two hours before we made it to his house. About an hour later his sister picked us up to go to her house cause that's where we were staying the night. Me and my cousin, we call her Doll, got into an argument because she's an AKA and has been trying to convert me.
  • At night me and my mom talk and joke about the days events
Saturday
  • My Aunt Selina picks us up for the drive to Savanna, which is 4 hours away to her parents house
  • In Savannah I have a 90 year old cousin that my mom calls Grandma...so naturally...I call her Grandma...she still has her memory and her hair...she's funny as hell!
  • Taking care of her is my Grandma Peggy and her husband Uncle Jerry...now this might sound super iky and all southern but it's not. I call her Grandma Peggy because I found out she and my grandma was a year apart, she always took care of my mom like she was her momma...so I call her Grandma Peggy. Now Uncle Jerry, he even had to ask me why I call him this, he said,
"Why in the hell you call my wife Grandma, call my children Aunt and call me Uncle?", I replied,
"Well you're funny, and my grandfather's aren't funny. You're funny like an uncle, so I call you Uncle Jerry"

Then he gave me $100 cause he liked my answer











  • They cooked fish...I like fish lol
Sunday
  • My Aunt Selina went back to Atlanta (it was snowing there) and she was mad that she left cause as soon as she went home they cancelled school (she's a teacher) and she didn't have to go to work. "I could've stayed another day!"
  • We went to the mall...got nothing...went back to the house, laughed and cracked jokes with each other.
Monday
  • Me and my mom thought we were going to Paula Dean's restaurant, Lady and Son, so we got dressed, got the GPS all mapped out, called to check and see if we needed to make reservations...hell yea we needed to
"Yes ma'm you need reservations, you need to come in at 9:00 am, make a reservation for the time you want"
"Say what? What was I supposed to do now"
"You have to come by at 9 in the morning to make a reservation to eat here"
" Ha ha ha...you joking right?"
"No ma'm, you have to come down here a-"
"Alright, alright, thank you"

"MA, MA, they said I had to come down at 9 to make a reservation"
"To eat fuckin chicken?"
"Yeah man,"
"That's crazy"
  • Uncle Jerry took me and my mom to downtown Savannah to see the old houses, visited Savannah State University, saw the cemetery from the movie Midnight in The Garden of Good & Evil, Tybee Island, Across the bridge to South Carolina (we came right back tho), and to Carraba's for dinner.

Uncle Jerry at the beach house
The beach house was made out seashells
My Mom acting silly on the beach

You will never guess how much shit house is...1.7 million...yeah


The view from the back...All of this is on Tybee Island by the way


The bridge between Savannah and South Carolina



Tuesday
  • It was time for us to leave, so we said our goodbyes, kissed Grandma and Grandma Peggy bye and Uncle Jerome drove us to the bus station (we were taking the bus back to Atlanta)
  • So, our bus was SUPPOSED to leave at 10:15, the chick came on the PA system telling us the bus was 3 hours late...we left Atlanta at 2...
  • We got to Atlanta at like 7, so we called our cousin (the same one who got us lost for 2 hours) and he said he ain't know the way to the bus station (he was supposed to pick us up). We gave him 3 different directions to get there, AND his sister was telling him how to get there, AND this guy on the bus was telling him how to get there, we came to the conclusion that he didn't know where he stayed and that he wasn't even trying. You may or may not know, but I have no patience, so I damn near went off on him. My mom got the idea to ask the bus driver to take us to a hotel by the airport, and he did {thank GOD he wasn't a creeper} so me and my mom stayed at the hotel and left the airport at two, on time, and made it to Detroit at 3:48...Great Trip, me and my mom had a Great Time, and I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!
whew...I wonder if Will feels like this when he writes long blogs...damn.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

WHY IS THIS SOOO LONG!!!!

I lost where I was so decided to quit and just comment on how long it was!!!

Break this shit up into installments!