Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ADD is a mofo!

So.[ i realized i start alot of sentences of like that] hw is abundant. Is it getting done? Hecks N-O! Sure being studious is the way to go but procrastination is funnier.Just so I would be rambling on for nothin. I made a point list.[thinks to self, if only I was this organized for school.Priorities are messseeeedd UP!]
Topics
1.Home girl call 9-1-1 cause Mikey Ds ran outta chicken nuggets. (CAN'T MAKE STUFF LIKE THIS UP)

2. I failed Lent.
3.Random things.

Are you ready.set.go!

(1) Some where in urban city, America. Latreasa Goodman got arrested because the Mikey Ds she went to ran out of nuggets, and got mad when they offered her a free double cheeseburger. After making a number of calls to 9-1-1, she was arrested.
Just my opinion, isn't there always another McDonalds around the corner?

(2) Every year for Lent I try to give up something It never works but trying for the LORD is always a great thing. So this year I decided to give up cussing. Hmph I think I lasted for an hour then one of my friends brought to my attention that I cussed on my status on CrackBook. Strike1.
Then I was singing a song.
Strike 2.
Then I was talking to my sister and a whole bunch of everythang came out.
Strike 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
So I thought this is not gonna work. Not at all. But proud of myself that so in this post not 1 cuss word.
=)

(3) I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE THAT SCHOOL HAS DEADLINES! I HATE THAT SCHOOLS HAS ACADEMIC STANDARDS! I HATE THAT SCHOOLS HAVE GPA REQUIREMENTS! I hate that I write tons of stuff on here w/out a problem but for a paper.phish, that is a lost hope.
I hate (in Katt William's voice) everthang. Everythang.

4 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lmao i cant believe someone called 911 on mickey d's mcnuggets not wendys? thats a diff story

Lizzy said...

Lol, right. No someone needs to call 9-1-1 on Popeyes when they run outta of biscuits.

Christin said...

Ev-er-y-thang??? EV-ER-Y-THANG!

Like I said...giving up cussing is stupid, cussing makes stories more enjoyable. Think if Bernie Mac never cussed we wouldn't have all of those funny stories. If he didn't cuss we couldn't say,

"Take yo faggot ass upstairs you can't have no motherfuckin' milk and cookies"

Lizzy said...

LMAO!!!

'Where's the cookies & shit'