Thursday, March 12, 2009

To Will:


Dear Will,

I was listening to your new song[or Day 26's new song but Will is the only 1 that matters] 'put it on her', and the 1st answer that came to my mind was... YES!!!
Name the place,time,date and I'll be there and won't be late!
I love your 50 pack!
I love how you tear off your shirt during concerts.
I love your face.
I love your lips.
I love your body.
I love your swagger.
I even love Diddy(oh that even hurts to type) cause of 'Can't Manage Groups', you were able to come in to my life!




Oh yeah here's the song.

2 comments:

Christin said...

these pictures look damn familiar...like they came from my phone...from a certain Day 26 concert that I went to...hm...wonder what would give me that impression

Lizzy said...

Sounds like you have memory problem. Just like you forget that Dawn ALSO MEANS A NEW BEGINNING OR NEW DAY!!!

Not only a girl's name!