Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rest In Peace Sir Croculous

My homie who I've had since my freshman year (I'm a Junior going on Senior now). We used to walk together everywhere, heat, snow, rain, Chicago, Allendale, Detroit, Louisiana...we even went on trips together...His name was Sir Croculous....
You see how his arm is broken?? One part broke my freshman year, and he held on for a looong time...then, yesterday, as I was going to pick up a call in order to Coney Island, he broke and now the arm is just wagging and hanging..

I can't take him out in public anymore, he has paint on him (from when I was doing my Maid-Of-Honor duties for my cousin in Louisiana), he leans to the side (from when I let Lizzy where em and she was draggin him while she was walking), and he's not so black any more (I had him for 3 years wtf you expect). And I miss him and our long walks that we had to Kirkhof, I have to banish Sir Croculous to latenight runs and house shoes....

I'll miss you kid!

No comments: