Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ah...I'm a lil proud I guess

You know I've been a tad bit unproductive for a while but Saturday I came to a realization...like how in the Field of Dreams the ghost voice told Kevin Costner...
If you build it, he will come...
Or some shit like that. Well anyway, same thing happened to me...I had the thought
If you don't do your work, nigga you gonna fail

...and I couldn't have that happen. I thought about dropping a class I told myself if it takes longer than 3 hours to do this paper, I'mma drop the class (I have a 93 in the class, I just don't like going to it)...I finished the paper in 2 and a half so I was like
fuck, I gotta keep this damn class

So today was my productive day...every Sunday and Tuesday is my work day...so I've been working on this empirical journal on the effect of peer-to-peer sites on album sales...EXCITING! I KNOW!! Its due next Monday but I wanna ask questions about it in class tomorrow (shut up, I know I'm an over achiever).

I have reading to do...the research part of journal to do...and um, i don't remember what else...I think i'm supposed to be reading another book for fun and finding new apps for my iphone...which i love now...but who knew that iPhones don't have picture messaging?? My only qualm...

side note:
I fricking love the Ceasars Dog Food Commercial! The adorable fluffy dog with a super white coat, the catchy whistling...OH THAT FUCKING JOYOUS AND CAREFREE WHISTLE! I hope that one day I can make a commercial like that...man!

Who can deny that face??

Oh yeah, so Whose Wedding Is It Anyway...some of these chicks are BITCHES...

...I'M OUT...gotta go back to being productive.


No comments: