Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is there a reason

...to keep my professor alive? I really feel like {BANG BANG. Body falls down.]
But anywho trying to keep Postive[key word:trying].
Don't wanna harp on the bad too much so keeping it plain & simple: I THINK MY LIFE IS FALLING APART.
yup I think that explains it
But just a couple things:
Amber Rose
Been hearing alot and reading alot about her and alot people been talking about her style. Saying that Kayne people be dressing her and stuff. WHO CARES!!!! Homegirl got major style or stylists cause her look is A-MAZING!!! I would definitely rock it to the FULLEST!!
Plus she makes him smile. Something I don't think anybody has seen in a long time.



One night, obivously the wrong nite a informercial came on and I already think that those are like crack. But this one is pure NASTY

Worst part: Insurance covers it!!! WTF!





And this one had me dying!



No comments: