Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Why did God invent procrastination??"

Lizzy said that the other day...and that is a damn good question! I'm surely supposed to be finishing a paper and doing a project for my advertising class. You see what I'm doing right? I haven't done work since like last Wednesday, ugh...Let me tell ya what I've been up to.

Thursday?
  • Oh yeah I remember, I went to my first basketball game in the 3 years that I've been at Grand Valley, we lost by 10 and I realized I knew every black basketball player on both teams (Grand Valley and Saginaw Valley)
  • I have a 6-9 on Thursday, and since I decided to go to the game after class, I couldn't get chinese food like I had been ranting and raving about for the previous two days {"... Liz man, after class I'm gettin some shrimp fried rice, pepper steak and rice, sweet and sour chicken, and some fried biscuits." her reply, "fat ass"}. By the time I got out the game, they were closed, lights off and errything...and Lizzy promptly laughed like the shitty bestie she is.
Friday?
  • I had promised the roomies {Stephanie and Courtney} that I'd make Sex On The Beaches for us {I think I was to be a bartender in a former life which is why I'm going to apply to be a bartender at Applebee's tomorrow...another blog post at a later date}
  • I had got my chinese food today cause I was determined to get my friend biscuits bitches...but I ate too much so I couldn't drink or I'd throw up, so I put it in a bottle and went to the Old School 90's Soul Train party that I threw in the "student center??" I guess you would call it...we here call it Kirkhof
  • I heard about a bunch of after parties but when we went to them it was no one there so we decided to go to the Hooka Lounge to wait it out {smoked Watermelon by the way...GREAT}. One party got shut down and the other one was dying out by the time me and my girl got there.
  • When I got to the party it was only like 30 people there and the music was wack so I took it upon myself to be the DJ...and I succeeded to get and keep the party going. {Joi-Lick and Jamie Foxx-Freak'in You will get any party jumpin...trust}
Saturday??
  • Stayed in the house and did absolutely nothing...no work...NOTHING
  • I was supposed to go see Madea Goes To Jail but Michigan weather told me not too...blizzard and ish
Sunday??
  • Absolutely nothin...

Right now I'm listening to "Don't Feel Right" by The Roots...and it couldn't be any more truer to how I feel about doing work lol.

In my mind my spring break started...eventhough I don't leave for Atlanta for another 2 days...EEEEYUP! (like Trey Songz lol)

No comments: