Saturday, February 28, 2009

3s Company

Today is the last Saturday before my Spring Break ends.[I'm hurtin so bad]. And like the lovely sister my sister is we just went shopping. But its not ur average shopping,oh no! We hit up atleast 3 malls and any stores we see on the way. I told you guys my sister is the BEST! After dragging me & Aubrey around for HOURS, we were hungryyyy!! But P.F Chang's had a 1 1/2 wait. [If you never heard of it, it's a Asian Bistro and the food is A-MMMAAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGG. If you're in Michigan,pass thru Michigan, have a lay over in Michigan, you must go!] So Olive Garden it was and my niece, Aubrey is 11 months[turns the big ONE on March 14] so everything she does is adorable. But anyway I've been waiting to see her eat spagehtti, and it FINALLY HAPPENED.

Aubrey & the NOODLES! from Lizzy on Vimeo.


I really didn't get anything, just a pair of sandals.

But the SUPER DUPER BEST PART OF IT was...Yeah all kinds of cheesy & lame but they are the coolest bunch around!

No comments: