Thursday, February 12, 2009

Too funny!

Went to class,learn a little bit, come back to see if Drake' Mixtape dropped---it didnt---but the # of comments was like damn!!!




Then people getting on people's head, like are you serious????

Like for instance:
Blogger John said...

No doubt Drizzy is one of the illest MC's out in awhile... Ain't nobody knockin that... But it kinda makes me laugh at how dudes like BoiWonda be dick ridin' him crazy... I mean Drizzy he's fire... But is it safe to say "man-crush"?

February 12, 2009 11:51 AM



Blogger BoiWonda said...

how am I a dick rider for having a favorite rapper?
I am an avid listener of his music and I don't mind telling people
I've been rocking with him long before he hooked up with wayne, and has gotten this fame, so don't come at me reckless for your faggot tendencies. Like a person in mud calling another person dirty, gtfo.

February 12, 2009 12:04 PM


So yeah I'm thinking man-crush as well!! lmao

No comments: