Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fav. Past time

That damn YouTube knows how to make my day/night every damn time...I couldn't be selfish and keep these to myself...

Hip Hop Senior Citizen Choir...
Singing all of today's hip hop and R&B's hottest for the Lord



Flea Market Commercial
I saw the actual commercial on tv a couple of years ago when I was visiting family in like 05/06. I remembered nudging my cousin and saying "What the Fuck...?"...it gets stuck in your head almost as catchy as "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste"



Obama- Single Ladies
I love the song all over again



Obama-Whatever I Like
Dude who imitates Obama is hilarious and these songs are fucking catchy



I love John Mayer as a musician and comedian...betcha didn't know he was funny did ya?



Tay Zonday in "Cherry Chocolate Rain" I saw Chocolate Rain last year...but Cherry Chocolate Rain?? lol

No comments: