Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jus cause I Could!

Ok, so I'm bored! Lol. Its not like I don't have anything to do but papers & the citric acid cycle isn't really appealing rite now. So I thought coolness lets make a completely, udderless pointless blog. And let's throw in a couple of random videos and pictures, you know why, cause I can BIOTCH!!!!!

I'm still waiting on my package from Eyes,Lips&Face to come. I'm still so geeked that I got everything for a DOLLAR, except the shipping ;(.

The realest status I've seen on Facebook in a while:
'
is sayin not only do Condoms fail 100% of the time, there also majorly unsafe, u wouldnt put a plastic bag over ur grandma's head would u?' <------think bout it?


My bestfriend did a presentation on the word NIGGER/NIGGA got mentioned in her school's town. Go read the article and the ignorant comments.

My bestfriend & I was sooooooo bored one nite and look at our wall-to-wall from o7 and boy do I have mad skills:
'I wanna go shopping in Milan...eat in Tokyo....rest in Rome...sleep in Greece...have sex in Cannes. I want my jewelry from the vault of Tiffany's....want my underwear from Le Pearl....my water from Fiji...my grass from the netherlands lolol'--- Drake GET AT ME!! LET'S DO A SONG!!!! I'll have my people talk to your people!

Spring Break is coming up!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! And yes,I'm doing something this year. Spending time with the person below

That gorgeous lady is my niece. Can't wait either!! Last year I was around this time, I was waiting for her to come, now we're going on our first road trip (pics will be posted at a later date)

Here's Another Pic.Just for your viewing!






Just a little background on the vid: Dorian:hey,lets play SingStar
Me:Naw, but you play
D:Ok.( goes through songs, finds the perfect song)
Me: (Saying to myself) What the hizzy, where's my camera!

(P.S. Next the vids won't be sooo dark. I guess I shoulda turned on that lamp??)


Get Dat Shit Britney! from Lizzy on Vime

Hoped you enjoyed the randomness of tonite's blog!

2 comments:

Rai said...

OMG! She is soooo adorable. :]

What did you get from e.l.f.?

Lizzy said...

Thanks!!!

Omgeesh, where do I start? Lol. I ordered the Smokey Eye Kit, Eyeshadow (Silver lining & Drama), Nail Polish (Coral,Royal Purple&Dark Blue) and some brushes. I think thats it,lol.

And I owe it all to you!! I came across your blog and was like thank you cuz Sephora & MAC was breaking the pockets! Lol