Saturday, February 21, 2009

One more week

...That's what I keep telling myself. One more week and I'm in Atlanta acting a damn fool with my mom and aunts...Hey hey hey, that may not sound like fun to you but my mom is hilarious and my aunts are too. Plus, anything that will get me out this 18 degree weather in Allendale, Michigan (corn fields, rabbits and Meijers...that's all that's here, damn GVSU) is cool with me.

Back when I was like 11 I lived in Atlanta for like 6 months with my aunts so it'll be cool to go back, get some shoppin in, get a mid-winter tan...get my sip on...get my shop on...and not worry about papers/advertising projects/presentations {take your pick}...at least not until the 5th when I get back to Detroit to sleep out the rest of my break.

Hopefully when I come back I'll have that good BB...or a Touchscreen...I'm not picky.

No comments: