Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ah...yeah...I'm a Fiend

So...I've been waiting on a certain mixtape to drop for over a year...{cough cough...So Far Gone}

I even have a playlist named "Waiting So Long For So Far Gone"...I've had this playlist since like SEPTEMBER...I'm not one to wait. Ask my blogging counterpart...I have NO patience...and it's down to the wire...clutch time...9th inning with the game tied {this means it's going to go on forever}

I need to be in bed...like NOW but I GOTTA HAVE THIS...I wont be home til 10...i'm missing Grey's...Making The Band 4 {its really 6 but we not gonna tlk about that}...this is going to be my pick me up... 3:05 am i'm going to sleep...no more waiting after that. Plus...Clean House goes off, no more Neicy Nash and dirty houses...

...Shut up Lizzy, I already know ur gonna have some shit to say...

No comments: