Sunday, February 1, 2009

Let's Conversate

Just some major highlights of the last week,lol,so lazy to type out the sentences.

[+]-Another week of Nip/Tuck,Real World,The City, & Daddy Girls. If you missed a episode I'll catch you up!

[+]-Kimora Lee Simmon is preggers!! I love to see Asians that are in high power roles. (maybe cuz my grandma is asian)


[-]-Biology is making me think real hard! Like real hard!

[-/+] Got that highly sought after school refund check but its gonna be gone before I actually need the money.

[+] Made some bomb ass Jambalaya last nite.

[-] So sad to see that Old Navy always have bomb ass sales but nothing that's buying worthy. Shame on them!

[+] Watch alot of free movies. Yes, F R E E. I dont remember the last time I actually spent 8.50 for someone to occupy my time. So if you're tired of paying someone to occupy your time,Ch-ch-check it out.

No comments: