Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What chu doin??

Well...I already know that my Thursday is going to consist of me...iTunes...So Far Gone (on repeat of course :-) )...and two asinine papers that need to be written.

My last weekend was a DOOZY! wanna know?? Here ya go

Friday I saw the newest addition to my family, Kerrington Blair,
I spoiled the shit outta her and held her the full 6 hours I was there. I talk about most babies...but for her to be 3 days old she's pretty fucking adorable lol


Saturday I took a 30 min road trip

Quig-my-nig took me to an Asian sweatshop that stole all my money and scared the shit outta me

Then I lost my life while walking around in Meijer (you always end up buying stuff you never plan on coming for)...but she bought me Ice Cream and Cake...she knows exactly the way to my heart...FOOD!

I sang on Sing Star and heard the funniest sentence ever said to me in life "Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor"


I was promptly distracted by a soulfull cry (btw a soulfull cry is when some one does that cry like they can't breathe...but they're not smart enough to realize that they should stop talking while crying and think about just breathing) everytime I was feeling productive and tried to write a paper ("...and SCENE").

I figured out I was DOOMED to spend the rest of my life talking to Quig.

Sunday I drove home in the shortest time ever and realized that VH1 has taken over the world...OH HOW I LOVE REALITY TV SHOWS

No comments: