Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well Hey this isn't THAT bad!

So...today started off a lil rough...I woke up late cause I fell victim to the "I'mma just get 15 more minutes in" trick...15 min turned into 40 and here I was lookin at my clock say 11:55 a.m and I'm like, "nah, my eyes playing tricks on me", until I looked up and noticed Judge David Young was going off {Yes, I watch court shows...and if i'm up early enough, Maury/Jerry Springer}. So I grab my unmentionables, took a shower, check October'sVeryOwn {cause I was hoping that the mixtape dropped, it didn't} and I left out and made it to class with 10 min to spare...

15 min after that class I got another class and had to run to the library first to print a paper. Seems like some whore who was taking Organic Chemistry decided to print enough sheets of paper that would kill the whole Rainforest before I could print of my 6 page paper and run to class. So I got my paper, I'm running down the steps from the library and my darling iPod decides to play A Little Bit...I slowed down my walk...started to groove and didn't give a damn that I was already 3 min late to class. I walked into class 5 min late dancing {my teacher looked at me a tab bit weird, but I think he was used to me doing lil oddities like that} and sat next to one of my many friends named "Ashley" whom happens to be Native American and likes to guilt trip the white people in our class by saying "Your people killed my people"...and everything was all right....

Too bad I got one more class to go to at 7:30...maybe I should get a nap in??

It would have been better if when I had got in the house at 4:30 So Far Gone was up...but we not gonna tlk about that right now...

No comments: