Thursday, February 12, 2009

My mind is buzzin ri now

So I was on TMZ.com...aka gossip crack...and I was reading stuff about Chris and Rhi-Rhi and I came up with a bunch of jokes.

*this one was my status
  • *I chuckle a little whenever I see Chris Brown kick the Doublemint pack in the commercial
  • You better shut up before I Chris Brown yo ass
  • "Ike Turner aint got shit on me"
  • "Bitch go get my keys fo I put my foot in yo ass" {then he promptly put his foot in her ass}
  • "Does Chris Breezy have to smack a bitch??"
  • Chris Brown beat Rihanna wit an umbrella left her with no air cause she was unfaithful, then the cops came and lets see if he can run it
The Chris Breezy smacking a bitch is my favorite...

....In no way am I condoning domestic violence

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Lol.Wow!! Its so sad!! But glad that RiRi was smart enough to file a case against him. But the last one is SAD!! LOL

Us... said...

A this shit is REALLY funny, especially that nigga kickin the Doublemint pack lol

Us...check out the blog