Friday, December 26, 2008

Whores in The City


Omg...I never noticed how much Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte were WHORES! I have the second season on DVD and when you're seeing episodes back to back you're noticing much more than you do when the episodes are spaced out by weeks. Every fucking week these slores have new men. The person who's not as much of a whore is Carrie. She's had more long term relationships...may not have been succesful...but long term nonetheless. Since I've been watching them back to back I've noticed that every damn episode these whore are having sex with new men! I mean damn, you let dude wait only 6 days before you give him the panties? Well I must be a prude for making guys hold out for months....Jesus!

1 comment:

Ameena Ashley said...

lol, well I must be a prude too..