Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whew...Sumthin' Wicked This Way Comes

I was on TMZ in addition to watchin CNN and I've came to the conclusion that the economy is fucked. TMZ was talkin about all these celebrities losing their homes to foreclosure and that the damn automotive companies are going bankrupt. I remember back in the day when people used to be like "Oh that boy got a job at GM/Ford/Chrysler" now it's "Didn't ya hear, he done got laid off from GM/Ford/Chrysler". No more getting a car on the A Plan(if a fam member works for the company they you can get a discount)...cause no one works there anymore...

Multimillion dollar celebrities and athletes are losing their homes...How the fuck is that shit happening?? Don't the people have accountants and investments? Even I know to diversify my damn funds. Ed Mc-fuckin-Mahon, the dude that used to come to ur house and told you you had a million dollars, can't even afford his own damn house


lost that shit...homeless as hell

Wyclef Jean, lost his house before the damn windows and doors got put up.



and we all know that Michael Jackson lost his kiddie trap... shit is getting bad, but I don't feel for the celebrities and athletes. They get all that damn money, go ape-shit and spend it all. Now people who are losing their jobs, that I feel for, that I understand. But men who're now white but were once black who like to touch on lil boys and pay em off...I don't give a shit about him losing his house.

No comments: