Thursday, December 18, 2008

On Shuffle.

So today I braved the elements and FINALLY got my bubbletea. Lately I've been playing 'little bit (remix)' by lykke li & drake..(love,LOVE,LOVE the song) but any way, today I wanted to switch things up..any to make a long story short, ended up put my pod on shuffle and the first song to play was Sucka for Love by Danity Kane & that got me thinking. Why can't any of Diddy's groups stay together? What ever happen to Boyz N Da Hood? Why has Day 26 only had 2 songs out when their album is hot!?
Why did Danity Kane only have 4 songs from 2 albums???


But anyway I guess I will be playing the heck out of the Danity Kane's 2 albums because I loved them!!!


RIP!!!


But mostly importantly RIP Ebony & Ivory...

1 comment:

Christin said...

I'd have to say that Ivory looks like Ivana Trump...no no...Donatella without the orange tan