Saturday, December 13, 2008

Go to hell Facebook...go to HELL!



I'm sorry, I can't take the coonery* on FB no more. I believe the worst thing that facebook could have done would have to be allowing people to post status' and alerting people to what were going on in their lives.

I don't need to know that you're in the titty bar and just put $100 in some chick g-string (this is a girl who said this by the way). I don't need to know that you are in need of weed, have money, and would like for someone to bring it to you. I don't need to know that ur man came over and quote, "Had so much fun wit my cuddy buddy earliar!It feels like ur all mine!Neve thought in a million years u would treat da NAH NAH soooo good"

Yeah, I didn't need to know ur life, and I don't need you and other lil nigglets life/actions to pop up in my news feed whenever I get on. But I have to say thank you, thank you all for being the shining example of EXACTLY who I would strive for my kids to NOT be.

eFF this, I'm going back to Myspace
{OUT...}

*Coonery-niggerish actions that would anger our ancestors and make them turn over in their grave. Would also make the most ignorant person go "That's a damn shame".

No comments: