Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ahh...A new day, new thoughts, new life

I've been wanting to do this for the LONGEST. I was tired of reading everyone else BS, cause that's mainly what everyone else say is coonery and blabber is most of the time. I am {geeks.glasses.dunks} because I am essentially a geek (one with friends tho), glasses (cause I wear em whenever i think about putting them on), and dunks (because I have 6 pair of them in variously beautiful colors). I'm afraid that mono is going to be the new epidemic, which is why I always say, "Nuh uh that's how mono gets spread" whenever I see people kissing various people they don't know in the club. Well, semester's ended, the holiday is upon us, love is in the air, and life is in the need to be be lived.

Feel free to come back, laugh, cry, or think "omg, these chicks are crazy as bat shit"...

{geeks.glasses.dunks}-->Out

No comments: