Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh stop it!

So when I was checking the web this morning, I saw something that caught my eye. Snowfall in the South. And they went hay-wired!!! Closed down schools, businesses, everythang! Just over a couple inches of snow.


So the people down south go crazy for a day of snow, so maybe the people of Michigan ( the state surrounded by the 5 Great Lakes, therefore we have lake effect snow. THE WORST TYPE!!!!) should go ape sh*t over the 7 inches we get daily.


This is what I feel daily.





How bout I go haywired about wearing peacoats, scarfs,glove for 5 months...

3 comments:

Ameena Ashley said...

Well, I'm from Houston. It NEVER snows. Once when I was little, but it was hardly noticeable. It snowed the other day and nobody shut shit down, BUT we were pretty excited. IDK, why we go crazy, but it's just cool to get something out of the norm...

Lizzy said...

Lol...I just wish county officials in Michigan will take examples from other states & close down! lol...

Ameena Ashley said...

haha