Monday, December 15, 2008

If you like it then you should have had a transvestite

I KNOW everyone and their momma saw the Justin Timberlanke/Beyonce parody of "Single Ladies". I wish like hell that I could put it on here but I guess SNL pulled it off YouTube. Basically the story is that the reason they did the parody is because one of the chicks in the video was not a chick but was...{dramatic music plays} A MAN BABY! The darker chick was in fact, a man who could dance his big ass {Come on, dudes ass was bigger that Beyonce and the other chicks) off in some heels. He was poppin, lockin, and shimmying his ass off in that video.

More power to him; his look was FIERCE...Hear that bi-polar ass Sasha?? Crazy bitch


Is it a man?? Iono, you tell me what YOU think.(the one on the left)

No comments: