Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Congrats & Rejoice..

Gotta give props & congrats to my collaborator on this blog!! Getting all As is a VERY good look!!!

Not only I'm giving congrats to her but to myself dammit! After 15 long fricking weeks, today I went to my last art class, had my last art critique and did my last maitere
(sidenote: french for materials). So no more going to a 9 am class, no more poking & stabbing myself with the cutting blade, PLUS no more bold ass morning breath from people!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Yes. I was actually that geeked @ 8 in the morning)




One of my favorite art work



Just keeping it real with you

2 comments:

Christin said...

Gee Wilikers Batman, I now see what the hell u were up against...damn!

Lizzy said...

Lol!!! I know right!!! Had frickin Picassos in my class!!!