Tuesday, December 16, 2008

{...I done walked in here lookin like the motherfuckin chick of the year}...

Right now I'm on my Lil' Wayne arrogance tip, but I got a reason. I've been MIA all semester, staying up late, getting up early on some days, study groups, org. meetings, and watching House and Family Guy all night. Well, that shit paid off!



YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Since I pulled the unachievable, I got more leverage on what I can ask for. I've been holding out on what I was going to ask for so that if my parentals say it's too much I could say "but I got all A's"

1) Transmission fixed


My car is out of commission so if you wanna contribute $600 to the Free My Malibu fund its all good

2)Car Speakers


Since I'mma have my car for longer I can't just have speakers only in the back (thats how it was when I bought my baby)

3)Dunks

Well you should know that since my tag is geeks.glasses.dunks that I OBVIOUSLY like, no no, LOVE dunks...


You can't tell me the ones on the right ain't hot...the ones on the left are ugly as hell...I agree lol.

So that's my List people, if you think i'm asking for too much, just think...Hey, she got all A's, she deserves it!

No comments: