Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happier Than Most




So I got 1 more class, then homegirl is done for the semester!!!
1 Year down, 11 more to go! Seriously!
Lets do a little updating.
  • Saw Drake in concert!!!
  • Must repeat again I, Elizabeth-Anne Killough (yep thats the goverment name blame my moms for the country-ness) saw AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM in concert.
  • I finished a entire of school, & trust me thats a big deal.
  • & I dont know which one is the worst pandemic: Twitter or the Swine Flu.
As soon as me & partner-in-crime found out bout the show,it was on & poppin.
I had a great time. Still kinda hurt he didnt do Houstonatlantavegas, Little Bit, nor any songs
from the 1st 2 tapes--all that mental space I used for them, I wanted it to go to use dammit!--. but it was GREAT SHOW!! I was gonna go to the one in Chicago but it's a 21+, so BOOOOO!!!!


I would add more but thats alot of time so, here's a link to go see more.

No comments: