Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Walk In My Shoes

The last couple of weeks have been a doozy.
Graduations,nieces&nephews,concerts. Just crazyness.
I've done a few post here and there but now I just wanna share everythang!!! Lol.

Scene 1--Gradution
My sister Laura FINALLY graduated from Michigan State University (GO GREEN GO WHITE) and I was a crying,emotional wreck. Ofcourse I'm gonna show you guys that,c'mon black people look hideous while crying.
Anywhos my sister was only 1 of the 3 black students graduating from her college, sad but also great to see a fab woman break down so many walls & barriers.



The Michelle Obama inspired look.






Going to the Black Graduation
     
 My baby sister & niece

    

Scene 2---The BIG GRADUATION aka. THE ONE THAT REALLY MATTERS!


My sister and the other 2 black students

Getting to walk across the stage

This is my cousin and I swear this negro look like The Dream!


The best part:MONEY!



Scene 3--Act like the world is bout to end and go out HARD!!!
But the best part of all is the partying!!! 




I personally Drake is a GREAT way to end school!


Ok so this chick thought it would be cute to a Cicily from The Colored Purple scarf. Umm NO!!! This is what we deal with! The inner city ones!



No comments: