Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And it begins...

on a good note. My Monday class is pretty damn good. Especially cause my teacher is funny as hell, she also happens to be my advisor. I have to have 49 pages that need to be read by Wednesday but that's all good cause I'mma do that tomorrow. I didn't print out the pages and I don't do good with reading completely academically focused texts online...{In the voice of New-New}Nuh uh, not gone happen.

On top of all that I love my apt! In the three years of being here I've never felt so at home! I'm not finished decorating and shit but here's a lil preview...

My Andy Warhol wall...The big one in the middle and the one in the top left isn't his...but they just fit so perfectly



The Best that was out...Ms. Monroe was THE shitMy bed...Of course I got the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" shot

No comments: