Monday, May 4, 2009

Music Monday Selection

"Martin Louis Vi-king Jr. , starting all that stuntin it's gonna ruin ya/
If B-I was alive he'd probably have a two tone/
With the Grey Poupon, anything 'Ye poop on/
Will explode, cause I'm the shit/
And this is my commode, uh oh there they go..."

My song of the week is... Maybach Music Pt. 2- Rick Ross, Teddy Penderassdoun, Kanyeezy, and Lil Weezy

I'm not a big fan of Rick Ross but fuck, when I was in the car and heard it on the radio (and it must've been meant to be cause I NEVER listen to the radio) I was in LOVE! It has strings in it! Surely you know I love the violin...and in the beginning and end it has a lil jazzy type shit with a horn.

If you wanna know a lil somethin "personal" about Rick Ross, read here...It'll surprise the shit outta you...

I now present...Maybach Music pt. 2