Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey Y'all!

I aint' been on here in so long they asked me to sign in...ain't that bout a bitch?

Well school's out which is the main reason why I wasn't ever blogging. Quig can confirm it...I only got 24 hours of sleep in two weeks. Sleep wasn't conducive to finishing papers and studying for test so sleep got put on the back burner.

Last Saturday Lizzy and I went to see Drake...it was a bunch of shit but we ended up getting tickets and going to Eastern Market (inside joke) to see the concert. I have about 50 super clear pictures but you know FB and Blogger don't have an agreement so I don't have to load em up one by one but ya kno...I dont' know how Will uploads all those damn pictures...hella patience i guess...great times...I was kinda mad that he only performed for 33 min tho...Lizzy said it was 45 but whatever...

Grades come out Thursday..hopefully Dean's List!

No comments: