Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Thought---WTF are you not doin!?!?!

Wanna know what Bad Boy&Star Trek Labels have in common!?!?!?They both don't know how to manage a artist!They need to take notes from whoever managing Soulja Boy cause he everywhere.

After some research Star Trak has really hurt my heart.


Dope Ass Artists that fell by the waste side
1.Clipse--I see them in Vibe and stuff but the last thought I have bout them is GRINDIN. Yea I know they came out with mixtapes but..... yea exactly.

2.Chester French---Can I get a new single already dammit!!!

3. N.E.R.D---OMG they really upset me!!! Waited so dam long for the album and you only do 2 singles!!!! WTF ARE YOU ON???!?!?!


4. Pharrell---Another disapointment!!!! In My Mind was great fucking album but....yea exactly.



Patrick(Pat Piff),Pharrell&Some Producer,lol

5. Pat Piff---You've probably not even heard of him. Thats the sad part. He's been signed to them for THHEEEE longest. But let me educate you for a second. He's a childhood friend of mine, got signed right after high school and for THHHEEE longest has been working on a mixtape, just a mixtape. He had more mixtapes out in highschool and then he was selling them in the hallways and out of his car!!! Lol, but I guess its a blessing just to be around musical talent.Hmph.






Pat Piff+Big Sean=Hometown LOVE!!!

I can't even go anymore, just hurts my heart!!!! To the CORE!!!

No comments: