Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cool Crew x Drake


Detroit + Drake=Me So Happy!
Thursday nite I was able to see Drake again. Yeah I know, you're probably thinking wasn't the 1st time good enough?? Umm, NO! Lol. Coming to my hometown, there was no way I was missing it!!
It was a good look, Wale came and made a appearance, Big Sean was also there---if you havent heard of Big Sean, go educate yourself. He's signed to Kayne's G.O.O.D Music Label & is good shit. PLUS he's from DETROIT,so I'm gonna put on,lol.
But I'm officially happy with my Drake status,lol. I've seen 2 concerts in 2 weeks, now I can sit down and life happily.

Drake & Wale


Drake & Wale looking lost in the background.


Wale & Drake

Drake & Big Sean

Big Sean & Wale & Drake


1 comment:

Christin said...

love how you just stole all my Iphone pictures of the concert and then didn't even shout me out on it!! Smh