Sunday, May 10, 2009

Music Monday Madness

Bust that p*ssy open and I tell her bring it back/Make sure you don’t fall in love because I don’t have the time for that/Only thing I chase is money if you tell me where it’s at....

and...

I'll be lovin' you till' the sun starts shinin' blue/ And the seas talk back to you/ Girl I'll still be there, be there/ Lovin' you Until all of time is standin' still/Nothin's ever been as real to me as
This love, This love, This love/ Loving you until...

My two choices for the week ahead are....Take You Down by Drake which is from the new mixtape that drops tomorrow named, "Drought is Over"...sound familiar? It's put out by The Empire which is the same folks that dropped all of Wayne's Droughts... I heard it's a rumor that Drake signed to Cash Money and it's a video of him signing the contract on YouTube...I'mma look for it...I'm actually upset if it's true...more update on that later. This is the song...



This is like my new favorite Musiq song...called Until...just listen. It reminds me of Always by Stevie Wonder...

Unfortunately I can't find the video worth shit...soooo...yeah just download it...

No comments: