Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This tops all the crazy convos

I've known George for a min and our conversations get more and more weird every time we talk. This one happened about an hour ago on Yahoo...

George: I've just got to tell someone
Me: Let me know
George: So I was fucking this girl
Me: Uh...Uh huh
George: Did that catch you off guard?
Me: Yeah, very much so
George: I'm sorry, but let me tell you. I was fucking this chick and she started barking.
Me: Wait what?
George: She started barking
Me: Like a dog?
George: Yeah, like not even like a poodle. It was like a big dog, like a Pit Bull or German Shepard
Me: and what did you do?
George: I barked back
Me:...and?
George: she barked
Me: uh...
George: Then we stopped fucking and just kept barking at each other
Me: The fuck kinda chicks are you fucking with?
George: Weird ones
Me: To say the least...

No comments: