Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Starting Something New

Almost everyday someone says something outlandish and just plain ridiculous and I can't keep it in anymore so starting yesterday I'm going to post the things people said to me.

Yesterday while I was walking from my Rhetoric of Sex and Sexuality class this girl who I'm going to call "T" walked up to me and randomly started talking

T-"My vagina is hot."
Me-"What did you just say to me?"
T-"Girl don't you know my vagina is hot?"
Me-"The fuck are you talking about?"
T-"That guy right there, he's keeps trying to talk to me. He know's my vagina's hot."
Me-"Could it be that he's talking to you because he knows you're easy?"
T-"I'm only easy because my vagina's hot."
Me-"The fuck are you talking bout? Ok....?"
T-"You know it's the truth!"

No comments: