Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's late

So I'm watching infomercials to keep myself occupied and out of trouble and they're advertising "Sweet Soul of the 70's". I am over here grooving SO HARD and downloading so much that I know campus security is going to be knocking on my door in 20 min to cut my internet off and take me to jail.

Just looking at artists from back in the day who are still doing it is hilarious. Lionel Ritchie and his Jheri-Fro was somethin crucial, seeing a skinny Aretha...need I say more?

Favorite songs that they played

Chaka Khan: Everlasting Love
Stylistics: Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
Norman Conners : You Are My Starship (This is going to play at my wedding)
Aretha Franklin-Daydreaming
Heatwave: Always & Forever
Isley Brothers: Living For the Love Of You
The Dramatics: Wanna Go Outside In The Rain

Thats all I can remember lol. Give me some of your favorite old school songs..

No comments: