Saturday, September 19, 2009

Convo with my mom

I don't know if you guys have ever saw the "Your Baby Can Read" infomercials but the Sunday before Labor Day me and my Mom were watching it at about four am

Mom: OMG that little boy just said trapezoid with no hesitation
Mom: When I see the word trapezoid I need to look at it twice before I can say it
Me: Well, you are blind...
Mom: But I have my glasses on.
Me: These little kids are something else. You've never seen these commercials?
Mom: Its 4am on a Sunday! I have a damn job! Matter of fact, how the fuck did these parents get to see them. They should've been asleep too!
Me: I don't know what you tell you, but that is a valid question.
Mom: I know it is. There should be another infomercial "How to stay up til 4am, have an infant, and still keep a job"
Me: I mean look at them tho, don't look like they struggling. The moms probably don't have to work
Mom: Rich sons of bitches...

No comments: