Sunday, September 20, 2009

Successful Sunday


Every Sunday I get this feeling of success & greatness. Its like I made through another ho ass week and feel blessed to do it another week.
In with success comes the fruits of your labor.
Me & Chrissy talk all the time bout our life after she gradutes from grad school & me from med school.
And the numero topic is our first condo/loft and how we goin in big, like gettin our furniture from Pottery Barn and Bombay.lol.
Crazy I'm sure but the little stuff keeps you moviated.
But anyways, I ran across the craziest bathrooms and feel in love with takin hours in the bathroom, all over again.



Heres a couple of em:

hydromassage/body spray/foot scrub system/Integrated Volume Control with FM Radio & AUX Outs w/speakers /sauna/accupuncture massage. Oh yea its a shower as well.

Price: $84,000.00 but its on sale for $24,400

Japanese style soaking tub

It has a midcontoured bottom with a sloping reclined area at each end for relaxing face-to-face conversation. (I likes dat)

Price: $16,892

Wanna get ur tan on? Here ya go

Price: $10,900 to $17,995

1 comment:

Christin said...

I don't like that first bathroom...there's no ventilation so my hair would swear out from all the steam and hydration lol. I like the Japanese one with the face-to-face capability. That sounds freaky lmao.