Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sucha Sucka

I was at BedBath&Beyond & I think I had a revelation. Some of these infomerical things mite actually work! Now I've slowly been letting my guard down cuz my bestfriend brought me the PediEgg & I LOVE it!! Like no jokes, its the real deal when you can't afford a real pedi. But anyway now I wanna try so much more! Like....

The Shamwow Towel...Its made by the Germans & die Deutsch always make all the good stuff



I dont have any plants but if I did, I would invest




How about ANYTHING that Billy Mays is shouting about! But real talk that oxy clean stuff works.Always put a scoop in =)



Or maybe I should stop staying up so late ans watching them, but the problem is they suck in like crack.

3 comments:

Ameena Ashley said...

I KNOOOOOW!

The infomercials are like crack!
I wanna try the "SET IT && FORGET IT!" rotisserie oven.

Lizzy said...

I seen that! I was thinking about get that one for my mom...lol...anything so nobody will slave over a stove!!

Christin said...

I have the "set it and forget it" rotisserie oven actually...it's great. I have two.