Monday, January 19, 2009

Kickin' tha Habit



I'm a addict. I do it the when I first wake up, do it when I'm supposed to be doing work,when I'm bored,when I'm supposed to watching my niece & then I get mad at her when she interrupts me. I'm addicted to.......so not proud to say....FACEBOOK! It has gotten so bad that in the morning before I do anything else I check facebook, even when I have to pee really bad I will take my phone with me & kill 2 birds w/1 stone. I should hate Facebook, it did ruin a relationship with someone I knew since I was 7...(different story for a different day)...& all I ever see is hoodrats & hoodnig-rats breeding other hoodnigglets, but I don't know why I can't shake this habit. But today I woke with a new 'tude & saw all my homework on my desk =( and knew that TODAY is the day!!! Today I changelled myself, for 1 week I CAN NOT, get on Facebook nor Facebook Mobile. I checked my last note,commented on my last picture, checked my profile, accepted/ignored my last friend request until JANUARY 26! So wish tons of luck!!!

3 comments:

Ameena Ashley said...

lol, good luck with that. I'm addicted 2. I don't know if I could do it.

Lizzy said...

Thnxs!!! So far it's been sooo hard & I'm still on day 1! lol

Christin said...

FB is that crack!! Seriously...it'll make you steal ya momma's computer and fuck up relationships cause people won't trust you when they think u tlkin about them in your status lol.